Find Books - Plant Breeding
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
- Biotechnologies for Plant Mutation Breeding
- The Business of Plant Breeding: Market led Approaches to Plant Variety Design in Africa
- Mutation breeding, genetic diversity and crop adaptation to climate change
- RNAi for plant improvement and protection
- Plant Breeding
- Next Generation Plant Breeding
- Plant Breeding from Laboratories to Fields
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Plant culture SB1-1110
- Methods for special areas SB109.7-111
Including cold regions, dry farming, tropical agriculture
- Seeds. Seed technology SB113.2-118.46
- Propagation SB119-124
Including breeding, selection, grafting, air layering
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.