Find Books - Community Health
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- KARGER e-BOOKS
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
- The Effects of Incarceration and Reentry on Community Health and Well-Being
- Exploring Equity in Multisector Community Health Partnerships
- Building Health Workforce Capacity Through Community-Based Health Professional Education
- Community-Based Health Literacy Interventions: Proceedings of a Workshop
- An Introduction to Community Health
- Current Topics in Public Health
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Public health. Hygiene. RA421-790.95
- Public health laboratories, institutes, etc. RA428-428.5
- Study and teaching. Research RA440-440.87
- Environmental health RA565-600
- Food and food supply in relation to public health RA601-602
- Parks, public baths, public carriers, buildings, etc. RA604-618
- Immunity and immunization in relation to public health RA638
- Transmission of disease RA639-642
- Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health RA643-645
- Home health care services RA645.3-645.37
- Emergency medical services RA645.5-645.9
- War and public health RA646-648.3
- Epidemics. Epidemiology. Quarantine. Disinfection RA648.5-767
- Rural health and hygiene. Rural health services RA771-771.7
- Personal health and hygiene RA773-788
- Including clothing, bathing, exercise, travel, nutrition, sleep, sex hygiene
- Mental health. Mental illness prevention RA790-790.95
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.