Find Books - Virus Diseases
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Karger e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- RSC e-Books
- ScienceDirect e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
- Emerging Challenges in Filovirus Infections
- Zika Virus: What Have We Learnt Since the Start of the Recent Epidemic?
- Perspectives for the next generation of virus research: spearheading the use of innovative technologies and methodologies
- Dengue Fever in a One Health Perspective
- Advances in HIV and AIDS Control
- HIV/AIDS: Contemporary Challenges
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Infectious and parasitic diseases RC109-216
- Immunology QR180-189.5
- Virology QR355-502
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.