Find Books - Sustainable Architecture
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Netlibrary e-Books
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Science Direct e-Books
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
- Urban and Architectural Heritage Conservation within Sustainability
- Landscape Architecture: The Sense of Places, Models and Applications
- Moving to Sustainable Buildings: Paths To Adopt Green Innovations in Developed Countries
- VERSUS, Heritage for Tomorrow: Vernacular Knowledge for Sustainable Architecture
- Building Green: Environmental Architects and the Struggle for Sustainability in Mumbai
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Architecture-General NA1-60
- Architecture-General Works NA2500-2599
- Architectural drawing and design NA2695-2793
- Details and decoration NA2835-4050
- Special classes of buildings NA4100-8480
- Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General) TA1-2040
- Building construction TH1-9745
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.