Find Books - Animal Nutrition
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Nutrition-Cattle SF203-205
- Nutrition-Swine SF396.5
- Nutritional system-Veterinary medicine SF851-855
- Animal nutrition SF94.5-99
- Animal products-Animal nutrition SF99.A54
- Nutrition disorders-Dogs SF992.N88
- Animal fats, oils, etc. TP676
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.