Find Books - Agricultural Economics
Many e-books in the Library’s collection are listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you want to access these websites, you need to log in via EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
The Open Access Books are available online for free to all readers.
- Principles of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Economics: Current Issues
- Revitalizing Indian Agriculture and Boosting Farmer Incomes
- Effects of EU Enlargement to the Central European Countries on Agricultural Markets
- Finance for Food: Towards New Agricultural and Rural Finance
- Fair and Equitable Benefit-Sharing in Agriculture: Reinventing Agrarian Justice
- Socioeconomics of Agriculture
- Handbook of Climate Change and Agroecosystems: The Agricultural Model Intercomparison and Improvement Project (AgMIP) Integrated Crop and Economic Assessments
- Ghana’s Economic and Agricultural Transformation: Past Performance and Future Prospects
The call numbers listed below are based on the General Library of Congress Subject Classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This list is presented as a brief guide to selected subject and call numbers ranges, and is not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject / Call No.
- Agriculture HD1361-1395.5
- International cooperation HD1428-1431
- Agricultural industries HD9000-9495
- Farm economics. Farm management. Agricultural mathematics. Including production standards, record keeping, farmwork rates, marketing S560-571.5
Printed book titles can be searched through WebOPAC to find their location and availability on the shelves.