Find Books - Engineering Geology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- NetLibrary e-Books
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Science Direct e-Books
- Scitech Publishing
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
If you are accessing this web site, you will need to login to EZaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain GB400-649
- Slopes GB448
- Environmental engineering TA170-171
- Surveying TA501-625
- Structural engineering (General) TA630-695
- Engineering geology. Rock mechanics. Soil mechanics. Underground construction TA703-712
- Earthwork. Foundations TA715-787
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.