Find Books - Nutrition and Dietetics
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- KARGER e-BOOKS
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you are accessing this web site, you will need to login to Ezaccess using your UPMID
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Human Nutrition – 2020 Edition
- Kansas State University Human Nutrition Flexbook
- An Introduction to Nutrition
- Safety, Health, and Nutrition in Early Childhood Education
- Nutrition: Science and Everyday Application – beta v 0.1
- A Guide to the Principles of Animal Nutrition
- Interpreting Canada’s 2019 Food Guide and Food Labelling for Health Professionals
- Advancing Nutrition and Food Science: 80th Anniversary of the Food and Nutrition Board: Proceedings of a Symposium (2020)
- The Role of Nutrition in Maintaining Health in the Nation’s Elderly
- Dietary Reference Intakes: Applications in Dietary Assessment
- Dietary Reference Intakes: Applications in Dietary Planning
- Examining Access to Nutrition Care in Outpatient Cancer Centers: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Understanding and Overcoming the Challenge of Obesity and Overweight in the Armed Forces
- Nutrition Education in the K-12 Curriculum: The Role of National Standards: Workshop Summary
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Personal health and hygiene (Including clothing, bathing, exercise, travel, nutrition, sleep, sex hygiene) RA773-788
- Nutritional diseases. Deficiency diseases RC620-627
- Nutrition and feeding of children and adolescents RJ206-235
- Diet therapy. Dietary cookbooks RM214-258
- Nutrition. Foods and food supply TX341-641
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.