Find Books - Food Science
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- Emerald e-Books
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- NetLibrary e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
If you are accessing this website, you will need to login to Ezaccess using your UPMID.
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Science, Health and Nutrition
- Essentials of Food Science
- Handbook of Food Science, Technology, and Engineering (Volume 1)
- Food Microbiology Laboratory for the Food Science Student: A Practical Approach
- Descriptive Food Science
- Vitamin Analysis for the Health and Food Sciences, Second Edition
- Textbook of Food Science and Nutrition
- Food Science and Food Biotechnology
- Functional Foods: The Connection Between Nutrition, Health, and Food Science
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Microbial ecology QR100-130
- Food processing and manufacture TP368-456
- Nutrition. Foods and food supply TX341-641
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.