Find Books - Pollution
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
If you are accessing this website, you will need to login to Ezaccess using your UPMID.
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution, Fifth Edition
- Environmental Policy and Public Health: Air Pollution, Global Climate Change, and Wilderness
- Handbook of Environmental Analysis: Chemical Pollutants in Air, Water, Soil, and Solid Wastes, Third Edition
- Air Pollution and Global Warming: History, Science, and Solutions
- Air Pollution and Greenhouse Gases: From Basic Concepts to Engineering Applications for Air Emission Control
- Advanced Air Pollution
- Monitoring of Marine Pollution
- Mercury Pollution in Minamata
- Emerging Pollutants: Some Strategies for the Quality Preservation of Our Environment
- Freshwater Microplastics: Emerging Environmental Contaminants?
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Marine pollution. Sea water pollution GC1080-1581
- Environmental sciences GE1-350
- Environmental law K3581-(3598)
- Environmental health (Including sewage disposal, air pollution, nuisances, water supply) RA565-600
- Environmental pollution TD172-193.5
- Water pollution TD419-428
- Special types of environment (Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution) TD878-894
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.