Find Books - Entrepreneurship
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Columbia University Press
- Emerald e-Books
- Gale e-Books
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Science Direct e-Books
- Scitech Publishing
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Entrepreneurship and Small Scale Businesses
- Lecture Notes on Entrepreneurship
- Responsible Innovation: Business Opportunities and Strategies for Implementation
- Entrepreneurship: Creativity and Innovative Business Models
- Green Entrepreneur Handbook: The guide to building and growing a green and clean business
- Contextualizing Entrepreneurship Theory
- Entrepreneurship: Contemporary Issues
- Digital Entrepreneurship: Impact on Business and Society
- The Entrepreneurial Society: A Reform Strategy for Italy, Germany and the UK
- Entrepreneurial Cognition: Exploring the Mindset of Entrepreneurs
- Transnational Entrepreneurship in South East Asia: Japanese Self-Initiated Expatriate Entrepreneurs
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Economic theory. Demography HB1-3840
- Economics as a science. Relation to other subjects HB71-74
- History of economics. History of economic theory HB75-130
- Methodology HB131-147
- Value. Utility HB201-206
- Price HB221-236
- Competition. Production. Wealth HB238-251
- Capital. Capitalism HB501
- Income. Factor shares HB522-715
- Entrepreneurship. Risk and uncertainty. Property HB615-715
- Consumption. Demand HB801-843
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.