Find Books - Multimedia Systems
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- NetLibrary e-Books
- ScienceDirect e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Digital Video
- Interactive Multimedia: Multimedia Production and Digital Storytelling
- Digital Video Concepts, Methods, and Metrics: Quality, Compression, Performance, and Power Trade-off Analysis
- Multimedia Systems: Algorithms, Standards, and Industry Practices
- Python Multimedia. Beginner’s Guide: Learn how to develop multimedia applications using Python with this practical steb-by-step guide
- Multimedia Signals and Systems: Basic and Advanced Algorithms for Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing for Multimedia Systems
- Signals, Processes, and Systems: An Interactive Multimedia Introduction to Signal Processing
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia: Applications, Problems and Solutions
- Introduction to Multimedia Systems
- Multimedia Technologies: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications
- Basics on digital multimedia representation – Multimedia Signal
- Multimedia Communications: Directions and Innovations
- Multimedia Signal Coding and Transmission
- Digital Imaging
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Multimedia systems QA76.575
- Interactive media. Hypermedia QA76.76.I59
- Multimedia communications TK5105.15
- Animation (Cinematography) TR897.5-987.75
- Computer simulation QA76.9.C65
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.