Find Books - Agronomy
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Agronomy: Climate Change & Food Security
- Sustainable Crop Production
- Climate Resilient Agriculture: Strategies and Perspectives
- A Comprehensive Survey of International Soybean Research: Genetics, Physiology, Agronomy and Nitrogen Relationships
- Plant Competition in Cropping Systems
- Illinois Agronomy Handbook
- A Textbook of Agronomy
- Building Soils for Better Crops: Sustainable Soil Management
- Principles of Agronomy & Agricultural Meteorology
- Agronomy Handbook
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Soils. Soil science S590-599.9
- Agricultural meteorology. Crops and climate S600-600.7
- Methods and systems of culture. Cropping systems S602.5-604.37
- Tree crops SB169-172.5
- Food crops SB175-177
- Field crops SB183-317
- Horticulture. Horticultural crops SB317.5-319.864
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.