Find Books - Leadership
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Missional Leadership
- Leadership in Early Education in Times of Change
- Public Leadership: Perspectives and practices
- Contemporary Leadership Challenges
- Perspectives on Women’s Higher Education Leadership from around the World
- Diversity in Leadership: Australian women, past and present
- Leading people – managing organizations: Contemporary public health leadership
- The Anatomy of Ethical Leadership: To Lead Our Organizations in a Conscientious and Authentic Manner
- No Straight Lines: Local Leadership and the Path from Government to Governance in Small Cities
- Interaction: ‘Samhandling’ Under Risk
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Exploring the Dark Sides of Leadership and Followership
- Bridging Educational Leadership, Curriculum Theory and Didaktik: Non-affirmative Theory of Education
- The Impact of Shared Vision on Leadership, Engagement, Organizational Citizenship and Coaching
- Understanding China’s School Leadership
- Educating Students to Improve the World
- Dark Sides of Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Leading Change in a Complex World
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Leadership HD57.7
- Community leadership HM781
- Educational leadership LB2806
- Leadership Psychology BF637 L4
- Social Psychology HM1261
- Recreation Leadership GV181.3
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.