Find Books - Plant Pathology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB Direct e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springerlink e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Advances in Plant Pathology
- Plant pathology
- Checklist of plants of the Ottawa District
- Plant pathological investigation in the United States
- Pathological plant anatomy
- A text-book of mycology and plant pathology
- Fundamentals of Plant Pathology
- Bamboo – Current and Future Prospects
- Biological Control of Pest and Vector Insects
- Aflatoxins – Detection, Measurement and Control
- Structure, Chemical Analysis, Biosynthesis, Metabolism, Molecular Engineering and Biological Functions of Phytoalexins
- Plant Innate Immunity 2.0
- Citrus Pathology
- “One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel”: The plant hormone ethylene, the small molecule and its complexity
- Forest Pathology and Plant Health
- Recent Advances of Epigenetics in Crop Biotechnology
- Abiotic Stress – Plant Responses and Applications in Agriculture
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Botany QK
- Plant Culture SB
- Pests and Diseases SB 599 – SB 989
- Weeds, Parasitic Plants, etc. SB 610 – SB 615
- Plant Pathology SB 621 – SB 795
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.