Find Books - Public Health
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- NetLibrary e-books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Public Health Ethics: Global Cases, Practice, and Context
- 2020 Vision : Health in the 21st Century
- Antivirals for Pandemic Influenza : Guidance on Developing a Distribution and Dispensing Program
- Clinical Practice Guidelines : Directions for a New Program
- Dispensing Medical Countermeasures for Public Health Emergencies
- Enhancing Interoperability Among Enlisted Medical Personnel : A Case Study of Military Surgical Technologists
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Ethical and Legal Considerations in Mitigating Pandemic Disease
- Global Burden of Disease and Risk Factors
- Health Care in America: Trends in Utilization
- Public Health Consequences of E-Cigarettes
- A Research Roadmap for Transportation and Public Health
- Exploring Medical and Public Health Preparedness for a Nuclear Incident
- Implementing Strategies to Enhance Public Health Surveillance of Physical Activity in the United States
- Public Health Systems and Emerging Infections : Assessing the Capabilities of the Public and Private Sectors
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
Public health laboratories, institutes, etc.
Study and teaching. Research
Including sewage disposal, air pollution,
nuisances, water supply
Food and food supply in relation to public health
Parks, public baths, public carriers, buildings, etc.
Disposal of the dead. Undertaking. Burial. Cremation
Immunity and immunization in relation to public health
Transmission of disease
Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
Home health care services
Emergency medical services
War and public health
Epidemics. Epidemiology. Quarantine. Disinfection
Rural health and hygiene. Rural health services
Personal health and hygiene
Including clothing, bathing, exercise, travel,
Nutrition, sleep, sex hygiene
Mental health. Mental illness prevention
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.