Find Books - Forest Management
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cab-eBooks Complete Frontlist and Archive Collection (2000 to 2010)
- Emerald e-books (1994 to 2014)
- Manson Publishing
- ScienceDirect eBooks (Copyright 1995 to 2015)
- Springer e-Books (2005 – 2014)
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Forest Management and Water Resources in the Anthropocene
- Ecological Management of Pine Forests
- Tropical Forest Ecology and Management for the Anthropocene
- Management Strategies to Adapt Alpine Space Forests to Climate Change Risks
- Forest Operations, Engineering and Management
- Environmental Issues in Pacific Northwest Forest Management
- Institutions, Sustainability, and Natural Resources: Institutions for Sustainable Forest Management (Sustainability, Economics, and Natural Resources)
- Forest Management and the Water Cycle: An Ecosystem-Based Approach (Ecological Studies, 212)
- Decision Support for Forest Management (Managing Forest Ecosystems)
- Applications of Physiological Ecology to Forest Management (Physiological Ecology)
- Ecological and Silvicultural Strategies for Sustainable Forest Management
- Economics, Sustainability, and Natural Resources: Economics of Sustainable Forest Management (Sustainability, Economics, and Natural Resources)
- Changing Landscapes: The Development of the International Timber Organization and Its Influence on Tropical Forest Management
- China: From Afforestation to Poverty Alleviation and Natural Forest Management (Evaluation Country Case Study Series)
- Incentives for Joint Forest Management in India: analytical methods and case studies, Volumes 23-394
- Forest management in Nepal: economics and ecology, Volumes 23-445
- Landscape Ecology in Forest Management and Conservation: Challenges and Solutions for Global Change
- Participatory Forest Management and Livelihoods of Ethnic People: Empirical Analysis from Bangladesh
- Remote Sensing for Sustainable Forest Management
- Managing Global Genetic Resources: Forest Trees (Managing Global Genetic Resources)
- Managing Forest Ecosystems: The Challenge of Climate Change (Managing Forest Ecosystems)
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
History of forestry. Forest conditions
Forestry machinery and engineering
Tools and implements
Forest meteorology. Forest microclimatology
Conservation and protection (Including forest influences, damage by elements, fires, forest reserves)
Exploitation and utilization (Including timber trees, fuelwood, logging, transportation, valuation)
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.