Find Books - Community Development
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Education and Skills for Inclusive Growth, Green Jobs and the Greening of Economies in Asia: Case Study Summaries of India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Viet Nam
- mHealth Innovation in Asia: Grassroots Challenges and Practical Interventions
- Community-Oriented Policing and Technological Innovations
- Societal Implications of Community-Oriented Policing and Technology
- Handbook of Life Course Health Development
- Dilemmas of Development
- Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement – A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development
- Harnessing the Bohemian: Artists as innovation partners in rural and remote communities
- Myanmar: State, Community and the Environment
- Reinventing Healthy Communities: Implications for Individual and Societal Well-Being
- Sustainable Interdisciplinarity: Human-Nature Relations
- The Power of Conferences: Stories of serendipity, innovation and driving social change
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Community Development HN49.C6
- Community centers HN41-46
- Community education LC1036-1036.8
- City planning-Urban sociology HT165.5-169.5
- Rural development HN49.C6
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.