Find Books - Urban Planning & Design
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cab e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books World Scientific e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Complexity Theories of Cities Have Come of Age: An Overview with Implications to Urban Planning and Design
- Open Design, a Stakeholder-oriented Approach in Architecture, Urban Planning, and Project Management: Volume 1 Research in Design Series (Research in Design)
- Recent advances in design and decision support systems in architecture and urban planning
- Biophilic Cities: Integrating Nature Into Urban Design and Planning
- Recent Advances in Design and Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning
- Innovations in Design & Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning
- Big Plans: The Allure and Folly of Urban Design
- Local Sustainable Urban Development in a Globalized World (Urban Planning and Environment)
- Planning and Urban Change
- Urban Planning and Urban Design Urban Planning
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Urban design: method and techniques
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Communities. Classes. Races HT51-1595
- Human settlements. Communities HT51-65
- Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology HT101-395
- Garden cities. “The city beautiful” HT161-165
- City planning HT165.5-169.
- Urban renewal. Urban redevelopment HT170-178
- City population HT201-221
- Including children in cities, immigration
- Effect of city life HT231
- Mental and moral life HT251-265
- Recreation. Amusements HT281
- The city as an economic factor. City promotion HT321-325
- Metropolitan areas HT330-334
- Suburban cities and towns HT351-352
- Urbanization. City and country HT361-384
- Regional economics. Space in economics HT388
- Regional planning HT390-395
- Architecture NA1-9428
- Architectural drawing and design NA2695-2793
- Details and decoration NA2835-4050
- Special classes of buildings NA4100-8480
- Public building NA4170-7020
- Domestic architecture. Houses. Dwellings NA100-7884
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.