Find Books - Ecotourism
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-Books
- Emerald e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- National Parks : Management and Conservation
- Footprints in Paradise: Ethnography of Ecotourism, Local Knowledge and Nature Therapies in Okinawa
- Tourism and Global Environmental Change : Ecological, Economic, Social and Political Interrelationships
- The Recreational Frontier – Ecotourism in Laos as Ecorational Instrumentality
- Ecotourism – Impacts, Potentials and Possibilities
- Footprints in Paradise : Ecotourism, Local Knowledge, and Nature Therapies in Okinawa
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
Wildlife watching industry
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.