Find Books - Urban Agriculture
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB Direct e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springerlink e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Implication of Urban Agriculture and Vertical Farming for Future Sustainability
- Urban Agriculture Case Studies in Central Texas: From the Ground to the Rooftop
- Urban Agriculture: The Allotment Gardens as Structures of Urban Sustainability
- Food Security and Challenges of Urban Agriculture in the Third World Countries
- Urban Agriculture
- Identifying Functionality of Peri-Urban Agricultural Systems: A Case Study
- Relationship between Population and Agricultural Land in Amasya
- Water Quality Modeling and Control in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
- Comparison of the Land Uses and Sustainable Development in Small Islands: The Case of Skiathos Island, Greece
- Urban Gardening: From Cost Avoidance to Profit Making — Example from Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Social Value of Urban Rooftop Farming: A Hong Kong Case Study
- Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Winter Production of Agricultural Greenhouses
- Wild Soybeans: An Opportunistic Resource for Soybean Improvement
- The Impact of Land Use and Land Cover Changes on the Nkula Dam in the Middle Shire River Catchment, Malawi
- Urban agriculture in Lima metropolitan area: One (short) step forward, two steps backwards – the limits of urban food planning
- Food and urban planning: The missing link
- Edible Providence: Integrating local food into urban planning
- Urban Governance in Africa: An Overview
- RETHINKING CHINA’S AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture and food
- REVISITING THE ‘URBAN BIAS’ AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO FOOD SECURITY
- Policy Making in Agriculture
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
|Agricultural extension work|
|Agriculture and the environment|
|Flower arrangement and decoration|
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.