Find Books - Horticulture
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB Direct e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springerlink e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Genetic Modification of Plants [electronic resource] :Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry
- Peat Use in Horticulture
- Essential Oil Nanoformulations as a Novel Method for Insect Pest Control in Horticulture
- Introductory Chapter: Postharvest Physiology and Technology of Horticultural Crops
- Design and Preparation of Nutrient Solution Used for Soilless Culture of Horticultural Crops
- Influence of Soilless Culture Substrate on Improvement of Yield and Produce Quality of Horticultural Crops
- Postharvest Technologies of Fresh Horticulture Produce
- Urban Horticulture – Necessity of the Future
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Horticulture. Horticultural crops SB317.5-319.864
- Flowers and flower culture. Ornamental plants SB403-450.87
- Greenhouses and greenhouse culture SB414.6-417
- Flower shows. Exhibitions SB441-441.75
- Flower arrangement and decoration SB449-450.87
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.