Find Books - Rubber
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB Direct e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springerlink e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Environmental Impact Evaluation of Rubber Cultivation and Industry in Malaysia
- Rapid Evaluation of the Properties of Natural Rubber Latex and Its Products Using Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Silica-Reinforced Deproteinized Natural Rubber
- The Potential of Pyrolytic Biomass as a Sustainable Biofiller for Styrene-Butadiene Rubber
- Evaluation of Structural and Thermal Properties of Rubber and HDPE for Utilization as Binder Modifier
- Tactile Sensor Without Wire and Sensing Element in the Tactile Region Using New Rubber Material
- Financing of Working Capital Requirement and Profitability: Evidence from Borsa Istanbul Chemical, Petroleum, Rubber, and Plastic Sector
- Natural Rubber Latex Biomaterials in Bone Regenerative Medicine
- Natural Rubber and its Derivatives
- Fabrication and Properties of Rubber Nanofiber from Electrospinning
- Preparation, Characterization, and Preliminary Biocompatibility Evaluation of Carbon Ion-Implanted Silicone Rubber
- Surface Modification of Silicone Rubber by Ion Implantation to Improve Biocompatibility
- Statistical Analysis of Partial Discharge during Electrical Tree in Silicone Rubber Nanocomposites under Elevated Temperature
- Utilization of Composites and Nanocomposites Based on Natural Rubber and Ceramic Nanoparticles as Control Agents for Leishmania braziliensis
- Rubber Clay Nanocomposites
- Mechanical Characterization of Laminated Rubber Bearings and Their Modeling Approach
- Characterization and Morphology of Modified Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Filled Thermoplastic Natural Rubber (TPNR) Composite
- Analysis of Genetic Diversity and SSR Allelic Variation in Rubber Tree (Hevea brasilensis)
- Natural Rubber Latex Allergy
- Rubber Abrasion Resistance
- When the Rubber Hits the Road
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Rubber TA424.6.R8 – TS1935
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.