Find Books - Rice/ Oryza Sativa
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB Direct e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springerlink e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Transcriptome Analysis for Abiotic Stresses in Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Natural Resistance of Sri Lankan Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Varieties to Broad-Spectrum Herbicides (Glyphosate and Glufosinate)
- Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Rice (Oryza sativa L.): A Genomics Perspective of Salinity Tolerance
- Genetic Analysis of Biofortification of Micronutrient Breeding in Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Role of Organic Sources of Nutrients in Rice (Oryza sativa) Based on High Value Cropping Sequence
- Disease Resistance and Susceptibility Genes to Bacterial Blight of Rice
- Water Quality in Irrigated Paddy Systems
- Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Rice
- Effect of Yeast Fermented Brown Rice Flour Substitution on Nutritional, Rheological and Textural Properties of Steamed Brown Rice Bread
- Methane Emissions from Rice Production in the United States — A Review of Controlling Factors and Summary of Research
- Physical and Chemical Characterization of Rice Using Microwave and Laboratory Methods
- New Genotypes of Long and Thin Grain Rice and Technology for Production in Mexico: Michoacán State as an Example
- Iron Biofortification of Rice: Progress and Prospects
- Nano-Silicate from Paddy Waste as Natural Corrosion Inhibitor
- Rice Biodiversity in Cold Hill Zones of Kashmir Himalayas and Conservation of Its Landraces
- Genetics and Genomics of Bacterial Blight Resistance in Rice
- Upland Rice Breeding in Uganda: Initiatives and Progress
- Salt Stress Tolerance in Rice: Emerging Role of Exogenous Phytoprotectants
- Soil and Water Management for Sprinkler Irrigated Rice in Southern Brazil
- Protocols for Pre-Field Screening of Mutants for Salt Tolerance in Rice, Wheat and Barley
- Selenium Transfer between Kaolinite or Goethite Surfaces, Nutrient Solution and Oryza Sativa
- Rice and Revolution: Agrarian Life and Global Food Policy on the Upper Guinea Coast
- Water and rice in early Java and Bali
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Plant culture SB91-SB998
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.