Find Books - Finance
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-books
- NetLibrary e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Finance for Food: Towards New Agricultural and Rural Finance
- The Infrastructure Finance Challenge
- A Celebration of the Ties That Bind Us: Connections between Actuarial Science and Mathematical Finance
- Risk Measures with Applications in Finance and Economics
- Extreme Values and Financial Risk
- Sports Finance
- Actuarial and Financial Risks in Life Insurance, Pensions and Household Finance
- Financial Management from an Emerging Market Perspective
- Stochastic of Environmental and Financial Economics
- Empirical Finance
- The Economics of the Audiovisual Industry: Financing TV, Film and Web
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Finance HG1-1500
- Banking HG1501-3550
- Credit. Debt. Loans HG3691-3769
- Foreign exchange. International finance HG3810-4000
- Finance management. Business finance HG4001-4285
- Accounting auditing & Finance HF5601 J86
- Public finance HJ9-7980
- Local finance. Municipal finance HJ9103-9695
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.