Find Books - Veterinary Medicine
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabs Ebooks
- Manson Publishing
- Science Direct eBooks
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Anesthesia for the vet practitioner
- Clinicopathologic Principles for Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine: A Textbook of the Diseases of Cattle, Horses, Sheep, Pigs and Goats 10th Edition
- Giant Pandas: Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Management
- Healing the Herds: Disease, Livestock Economies, and the Globalization of Veterinary Medicine (Ecology & History)
- Manual of Natural Veterinary Medicine: Science and Tradition
- Handbook of Evidence-Based Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine for Exotic Species
- A bird’s-eye view of veterinary medicine
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Veterinary Medicine SF600-1100
- Animal Culture SF1-999
- Aquaculture, Fisheries, Angling SH1-691.Z35
- Veterinary nursing SF774.5
- Zoology QL671-699
- Veterinary obstetrics SF887
- Veterinary orthopedics SF910.5
- Exotic animals SF413
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.