Find Books - Mathematics
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- SIAM e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- SCI-tech e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Analysis & Calculus
- Applied Mathematics
- Graph Theory : Advanced Algorithms and Applications
- Physics and Applications of Graphene
- Modern Fuzzy Control Systems and Its Applications
- Manifolds: Current Research Areas
- A Computational Introduction to Number Theory and Algebra
- A Primer of Real Analysis
- Abstract Algebra : Theory and Applications
- Active Calculus : Multivariable
- Applied Combinatorics
- Advanced Problems in Mathematics: Preparing for University
- Math in Society
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- General QA1-43
- Tables QA47-59
- Instruments and machines QA71-90
- Calculating machines QA75-76
- Electronic computers. Computer science QA75.5-76.95
- Computer software QA76.75-76.765
- Elementary mathematics. Arithmetic QA101-(145)
- Algebra QA150-272.5
- Probabilities. Mathematical statistics QA273-280
- Analysis QA299.6-433
- Geometry. Trigonometry. Topology QA440-699
- Analytic mechanics QA801-939
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.