Find Books - Human Resource & Development
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- World e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- The Human Resources Scorecard: Measuring the Return on Investment (Improving Human Performance)
- Accountability in Human Resource Management
- Critical Thinking in Human Resource Development (Routledge Studies in Human Resource Development)
- Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management, Human Resources and Employment Forms, Vol. 2
- Flexible Learning, Human Resource and Organisational Development: Putting Theory to Work
- Human Resource Development in Small Organisations: Research and Practice (Routledge Studies in Human Resource Development)
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Social Sciences (General) H1-99
- Economic growth, development, planning HD72-88
- Labor. Work. Working class HD4801-8943
- Employee participation in management. Employee ownership. Industrial democracy. Works councils HD5650-5660
- Social control HM661-696
- Social structure HM706
- Groups and organizations HM711-806
- Organizational sociology. Organization theory HM786-806
- Deviant behavior. Social deviance HM811-821
- Social change HM831-901
- Social psychology HM1001-1281
- Interpersonal relations. Social behavior HM1106-1171
- Occupation societies HS2275
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.