Find Books - Equine
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabs Ebooks
- Manson Publishing
- Science Direct eBooks
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Equine Nutrition and Feeding
- A Guide: Minimum Standards of Horse Care in the State of California
- Equine Behavior
- Drought Feeding and Management for Horses
- Equine Assisted Therapy in Physiotherapy
- Veterinary Medicine: A Textbook of the Diseases of Cattle, Horses, Sheep, Pigs and Goats 10th Edition
- Handbook of Equine Respiratory Endoscopy
- Equine Behavior: A Guide for Veterinarians and Equine Scientists
- Equine Endoscopy and Arthroscopy for the Equine Practitioner
- Equine Dermatology
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Horses SF951-959
- Horse culture SF277-359.7
- Domestic Animals SF600-1100
- Equine sports medicine SF956
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.