Find Books - Electric & Electrical Engineering
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Anmol Publications
- Emerald e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- SCI-tech e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear Engineering TK1-TK9971
- Electrical Apparatus, Electric Circuits, Electric Networks TK452-TK454.4
- Production of Electric Energy or Power, Powerplants TK1001-TK1084
- Distribution and Applications of Electric Power TK3001-TK4102
- Electric Lighting, electric Heating TK4125-TK4661
- Electronics TK7800-TK8360
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.