Find Books - Wood
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CABI e-Books
- Emerald e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Pulping and Papermaking of Non-Wood Fibers
- Exterior Wood Coatings
- The Value and Profitability of Converting Sawmill Wood By- Products to Paper Production and Energy Generation: The Case of Poland
- A Review of Isocyanate Wood Adhesive: A Case Study in Indonesia
- Wood of Coniferous Trees: Reaction to Fire
- Physicochemistry and Utilization of Wood Vinegar from Carbonization of Tropical Biomass Waste
- Wood Adhesives and Bonding Theory
- Wood in Civil Engineering
- Wood-Reinforced Polymer Composites
- Wood-Polymer Composites
- Wood Thermal Properties
- Handbook of wood chemistry and wood composites
- Handbook of Wood Chemistry and Wood Composites
- Proceedings of the 12th meeting of the Northern European Network for Wood Science and Engineering (WSE). Wood science and engineering – a key factor on the transition to Bio-economy
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Special classes of lands and reclamation methods
S606-621.5 [Including woodlands, burning of lands, deserts, saline environments, moors]
- Timber trees, fuel wood, logging, transportation, valuation
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.