Find Books - Soil Sciences
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabi e-Books
- Emerald e-book
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
- Spatial Sampling Design and Soil Science
- Principles, Application and Assessment in Soil Science
- Application of Density Functional Theory in Soil Science
- Lanthanide Soil Chemistry and Its Importance in Understanding Soil Pathways: Mobility, Plant Uptake, and Soil Health
- Experimental Variant Slope Soil Tank for Measurements of Runoff and Soil Erosion
- Gamma-Ray Computed Tomography in Soil Science: Some Applications
- An Application Approach to Kalman Filter and CT Scanners for Soil Science
- Soil Fauna Diversity – Function, Soil Degradation, Biological Indices, Soil Restoration
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Potting Soils S590-599.9
- Soil conservation and protection S622-627
- Fertlizers and improvement of the soil S631-667
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.