Find Books - Agriculture
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabi e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Urban Agriculture
- Climate Resilient Agriculture
- Soil Erosion Issues in Agriculture
- Organic Food and Agriculture
- Organic Agriculture Towards Sustainability
- Nitrogen in Agriculture
- Automation in Agriculture
- Ethics and Agriculture
- Agriculture and Public Goods
- Farmers Handbook on Basic Agriculture
- Economics of Agricultural Marketing
- Agricultural Crop Production
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Agriculture ganeral S1 – S999
- Plant culture SB1-SB999
- Animal culture SF1-SF275
- Aquaculture SH1-SH691
- Forestry SD1-SD700
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.